Are you frustrated by hard selling or targets that are unrealistic? if yes, then please read on…
Safe Excavation Ltd is a specialist in Vacuum Excavation hire. Due to growth we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team in a field based role across the South East Region.
This is a permanent postition for the Account Manager, with your daily duties consisting of:
* Customer visits to construction sites whilst our vacuum excavation operatives are on site in order to develop and/or maintain relationships
* Identify possible new customer opportunities for growth and follow up new leads.
* Work in collaboration with our hire operations team and Vacuum Excavation operatives to ensure customer orders and expectations are fulfilled efficiently and within the agreed time, taking responsibility for your area.
* Developing and applying product knowledge, arranging demonstrations of the product.
* Gather information for creating a quotation and follow through to work being awarded and then completed.
Requirements for the Account Manager
* The ideal candidate would be an experienced account manager from the construction/ civil engineering / plant hire sector with…
* Experience of formulating relationships at all levels and a natural ability to develop these relationships.
* Strong communication skills with a steady CV consisting of proven experience.
* Sales/ lead generation experience is advantageous to the role.
* Honesty and integrity – we are looking for candidates that are punctual, professional,polite and principled.
* IT Literate
* Excellent people management skills with a proactive approach to problem solving.
* Desire and flexibility to travel in order to fulfil the role, and stay away from home when required