Bradford, West Yorkshire
Job title: Associate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £55-65k plus benefits package
One of the UK’s quickest growing Cost Engineering Consultancies is actively looking to recruit an Associate Quantity Surveyor to be based in Bradford.
The client is an innovative and rapidly expanding Cost Engineering Consultancy with a strong pipeline of projects across a number of sectors. With a strong presence within Civils and Infrastructure they are working on a large number of projects across Energy, Environmental and Utilities. Being a key member of a number of frameworks this provides the business with long term security which is particular important given the current climate.
On the back of a strong pipeline of work and to fulfil their strategic growth plans they are now looking to recruit an Associate Quantity Surveyor to be based from Bradford. The appointed individual will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership, remain hands on with project delivery as well as be instrumental with regards expanding the business in the region. As the clients and region develop further the Quantity Surveyor will also be given the opportunity to grow and manage a team.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor must:
* Have a relevant degree and ideally be a full member of the RICS
* Have experience working on the PQS / Consultancy side of the industry
* Have experience working on projects within Water and Utilities
* Have the ability and experience to be able to expand and grow business
* Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
* Job security within a secure sector
* Opportunity to progress within a dynamic and expanding Consultancy
* Fantastic business with a track record of promoting from within
* Leading Consultancy with a great reputation with clients