Wimbledon, London, UK
Job Title: Staging CAD Draughtsman
Salary: Up to £45k Depending on Experience
The role is to design all aspects of each Staging Brief including imagery and CAD technical design.
* Working closely with the Staging Operations Manager, Staging Project Managers, Staging Co-ordinators, Head Carpenter, Workshop Manager and Clients to discuss requirement needed for their bespoke events and their build.
* Producing visual aids to help sell a staging product; be it via models, graphic presentations or visuals.
* Designing bespoke sets and scenery.
* Producing working drawings, diagrams, sketches and layouts for the all Staging Client briefs.
* Producing CAD drawings, floor and table plans.
* Overseeing installation of final designed elements.
* Participation in the follow up debriefs after event.
Qualification & Experience
* Some experience in Client handling preferably within the live events industry
* Experience in design, quote and build of sets preferred
Technical Skills Required:
* IT: Microsoft Office and general computer literacy
* Proficient in most design software especially Technical CAD drawings – Ideally Vector Works or AutoCAD.
* Candidate should show creativity within their designs.
* A technical knowledge of set building is preferable with a basic knowledge of lighting, sound and video projection.
* Strong client focus with a passion for delivery
* Strong client handling skills and ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with clients
* Ability to accurately interpret the client brief for quotation and design purposes
* Self-starter who is able to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
* Time management skills
* Capable of initiative
* Highly motivated, enthusiastic, team player
* Computer literate with the ability to learn and assimilate new software
To apply for this role, follow the link. Alternatively contact Louise @ Kairos for more info on (Apply online only).