Customer Service Exec / Internal Account Handler / Admin
£18000-£25000 depending on experience
My client are a Large Format and Signage company based in West London who are looking to expand their team and take on a Customer Service Executive.
1. Answer the phone and direct callers to the appropriate individual.
2. Copy and file documents, work orders, estimates, invoices, etc., as needed.
3. Assist the sales team as needed (i.e.: by contacting customers when orders are ready for pickup, labeling and mailing marketing materials and follow-up letters when requested, delivering orders when needed, making competitive “shopping” calls, etc.).
4. Maintain store appearance by vacuuming, emptying trash cans, cleaning counters and windows, straightening showroom, update in-store merchandising and keeping area neat.
5. Assist accounting by printing and calling the aging report customers, printing and mailing statements, making bank runs, and if requested, posting checks.
6. Order and manage office supplies; make sure departmental needs are met, that postage meter has postage, copier and FAX machine have paper, etc.
7. Assist Visual Communications Expert as needed (i.e.: contact vendors for pricing, shipping updates, minor project management, estimate follow-up, and customer services needs)
8. Serve as a production backup when needed.
9. Input data, fax, mail, copy and file. Manage incoming emails and redirect to appropriate staff member.
This client is looking for someone with Print / Large Format Industry so please only apply if you have some experience within the Print or Signage industries.
Must have experience within Customer Experience & Admin and be a real go-getter with a great attitude and looking for a company where they can grow and progress.
If you have the relevant experience, please get in touch with Jo on (Apply online only) or email your CV through
Signage, Large Format, Print, Printing, Customer Service, Admin, Customer Service Assistant, Account Handler, Account Executive