I want to register asEmployerCandidate
Please leave this field empty
Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Redfish Solutions Ltd
· Crossrail project
· Immediate start
· Contract position
Redfish are sourcing a Fire Systems Engineer for a major Crossrail project in central London.
As an experienced Fire Systems Engineer you understand the importance of workmanship and quality on site as well as ensuring the Quality Assurance process is thorough and fully documented.
· Providing ?re assurance for the main contractor by inspections and delivering documentation for client submission.
· Reviewing ?re engineering calculations.
· Attend design meetings.
· Liaise with approval authorities on fire safety design and proposals.
· Site inspections, providing technical support and liaising with sub-contractors.
· Fire Systems experience in a rail/station environment.
· Strong understanding of various active ?re systems i.e. water mist systems,
aspirating smoke detection, linear heat detection and bespoke pump & tank water
· Risers, monitors, ?re doors, dry risers, hydrants, material compliance, hose reels,
escalator & conveyor systems, water mist, air sampling
· Previous experience in a Crossrail, LUL or Network station will be required.
The key to your success is your ability to see quality issues on site and to use your experience to isolate the issue and identify appropriate solutions…… click apply for full job details