Go 2 Gas Solutions Ltd are a 24-hour emergency call out service for home insurance companies. As we continue to grow rapidly, we are looking for new gas and plumbing engineers to join our team. Go 2 Gas Ltd not only offers heating and general plumbing services but has also expanded into emergency callouts for roofing and electrics.
You will be fully supported by the staff based in the Milton Keynes office. They will plan your day, keeping customers updated through the job cycle and our parts manager will make sure you have the stock required to complete any works needed.
Whilst we currently cover a large geographical area from London to Northamptonshire, we are particularly keen to hear from engineers who are located in or near North and West London and surrounding areas, and also Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
We are looking to employee full time gas and plumbing engineers on a rotating shift pattern. The successful engineer will work 9am – 9pm four days followed by four days off.
Flexible and very competitive overtime rate is available over busy periods in order to meet our customer’s needs.
Our ideal candidate:
· Experience of emergency callouts / breakdowns (Essential)
· Organisation skills
· Thrives in a busy environment
· Works well independently but recognises the importance of teamwork
· Experience working with insurance companies (not essential)
Responsibilities and duties:
· Offer excellent customer service to all customers, looking smart and presentable.
· Able to complete boiler services, heating callouts, plumbing callouts and parts fitting.
· Boiler installations (seldom required)
· Emergency call out situations, including but not limited to leaks, hot water issues, boiler breakdowns and electrical faults.
· Restoring services where possible to help customer’s in their time of need.
· Company van
· Van Stock
· Company Mobile phone
· Asbestos awareness course.
· Company credit card for fuel and work-related expenses.
· 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
· £37k-£43k per year depending on experience
· Flexible overtime during busy periods
Postcodes we are mainly looking to recruit for (‘South East’ Region):
· AL, EN, N, NW, HA, HP, SL, UB, WD.
Postcodes we are mainly looking to recruit for (‘Midlands’ Region):
· CV, MK, NN, PE
Qualifications and Experience:
· Emergency callout experience (Essential)
· Gas Safe Registered (Essential)
· NVQ Level 2&3 Plumbing or equivalent. (Essential)
· CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1
· Candidates ideally should have good experience with general domestic gas appliances and heating (S and Y plan) systems.
· Be able to use a multimeter for electrical testing or willing to learn.
· Full UK Driving License (Required).
· CRB Check. (We will conduct this – DBS)
· Right to Work documentation & Proof of residence
If you are interested in joining our growing team please send your CV and we will be in touch.