We have a new opportunity for a Site Supervisor to work with a specialist engineering company who design, manufacture and install specialist industrial equipment throughout the UK.
The Site Supervisor should have a mechanical or electrical engineering background and will have experience managing complex site installations.
The initial project is in Worcester but future projects could be anywhere in the UK so it’s essential the person hired for this position is willing to work away from home when it’s required (all costs will be paid by the company).
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Management of site installation works.
• Writing RAMS and submitting to the Principal Contractor.
• Attending site meetings
• Assist with any site incidents and investigations.
• Provide compliance advice to Engineers
• Complete and record plant inspections, daily task briefings, toolbox talks, Pre-Starts and any other paperwork and/or task the client may require.
• Maintain compliance on site with issued and approved method statements and risk assessments.
• Attend any training necessary.
• Ensuring compliance with client practices and systems.
• Implement Health and Safety regulations.
• Liaising with clients, regulatory authorities and stakeholders
• Mechanical or Electrical background.
• SMSTS or SSSTS
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Supervisor or Manager overseeing industrial Site Installations.
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player with the ability to lead a team.
• Must be willing to travel/work away
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person