Cardiff, South Glamorgan
One of the region’s leading Civil Engineering Consultancies is actively looking to recruit two Quantity Surveyors / Commercial Managers to work on some recently awarded Rail projects as part of a large framework. The role is to start on 25th May 2020.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the South West and Wales region and has a strong pipeline of projects across a number of sectors. With a strong presence within Civils and Infrastructure they are working on a large number of projects across Rail, Highways and Utilities. Being a key member of a number of frameworks this provides the business with long term security which is particular important given the current climate.
On the back of a recently awarded Rail framework they are actively looking to recruit two Quantity Surveyors / Commercial Managers at Intermediate level to be based from Cardiff. The appointed individuals will be given the opportunity to manage projects as a standalone QS, and have full exposure to clients. Given the framework has recently been awarded this is also a great opportunity to make a name for yourself in a medium size but quickly expanding business.
The successful Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager must:
* Have a relevant degree
* Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
* Have experience working on projects within Infrastructure, ideally Rail
* Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
* Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
* Job security within a secure Rail framework
* Opportunity to progress quickly to Senior level and beyond
* Fantastic business with a track record of promoting from within
* Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market