Live Ops Manager Role – At A Leading Online Game Development Company!
**Applicants must have experience in relevant industry; F2P and social Casino games preferred**
As the Liveops Manager you will be charged with creating planning and executing in game events, campaigns, CRM pop ups and retention channels. You will head special sales, new game launches and apply more engagement events to drive users engagement and monetization.
You will work closely with the product team to implement new feature requirements that will increase the in game performance.
As a Liveops manager you should be data and KPI driven understand how to drive towards data proven results.
You should have knowledge of competitors liveops events.
* 3 years experience running Liveops management in a relevant industry: F2P and social Casino games preferred
* Experience in mobile and Facebook games preferred.
* Graduate degree in Science, Math, Economics, Business or other relevant department.
* Analytical and data driven
* Experience running AB (split) tests
* Deep understanding of consumer American culture. US residency background preferred
* Great coordination and planning skills
* Experience implementing and managing initiatives driven by personalization, customer segmentation, engagement and LTV of customer
* Detail oriented with focus on delivering results
* Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
* Well articulated
* Team player
If you are looking to join a team that knows how to have fun while working then apply now!
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment