My Client are a principle contracting company who undertake Civil Engineering projects across the UK turning over £900 million covering sectors such as Defence, Water Treatment & Flood & Coastal Defence. Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint a M&E Project Manager to work on a major defence development project in the Glasgow area.
Reporting to the area management team, the Project Manager will take responsibility for site team covering the following duties.
* Supervise a team of operatives working on site
* Management of Subcontractors
* Project manage all works
* Program Management
* Ensure all works are carried out to a high standard and in line with current HSE legislation.
* Good analytical, presentation and communication skills essential.
* Experience in M&E Delivery within Construction or Civil Engineering projects
* Relevant Mechanical or Electrical Qualification
* SC Clearance
* Experience working on Defence Projects
* Familiar with project management software.
* Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Management of subcontractors and site operators within the civil engineering sector.
* Strong management and verbal communication skills.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent