I want to register asEmployerCandidate
Please leave this field empty
Don't have an account? Sign up now!
Roebuck Recruitment Limited
Job Title: Mechanical Field Service Engineer
Salary: £Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Our client are a market leading industrial cleaning equipment hire business, they are looking to add an experienced Mechanical Service Engineer to join their team in Tameside.
The role will be a mixture of Branch and Field based attending breakdowns and maintenance visits where required within the UK but primarily focused within their territory.
You will mostly be working on our client’s equipment but there will also be occasions when their customers own equipment will be serviced and you will also attend breakdowns on their behalf.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Field Service Engineer
· Planned and corrective maintenance to ensure equipment safety and reliability.
· Respond to machine breakdowns and keep downtime to a minimum.
· Provide technical support to help solve problems.
· Maintain records for breakdowns & PPM’s
· Proactive approach to health, safety and environmental situations.
· Responsible for, maintenance and repairs on equipment within an allotted area to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Skills / Knowledge of the Mechanical Field Service Engineer
· Fault finding and problem solving.
· Methodical / structured approach to fault finding.
· Pneumatic fault finding.
· Electrical experience e.g. simple fault finding within a control panel, checking a 3-phase motor for faults.
· Ability to read engineering drawings esp. mechanical & pneumatic & straightforward electrical
· Previous experience within the Professional cleaning equipment market, tool & plant hire business or with fork lift trucks is essential…… click apply for full job details