City of London, London, UK
Job Title: Project Manager
Do you have Project Management experience (3-5 years minimum in a similar environment)? Do you have experience winning new business and retaining clients? Do you have excellent knowledge of materials and manufacturing (industry specific)? Do you have Retail industry experience – either agency or client side? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and company.
The job holder will be responsible for winning and managing client projects from inception to sign off of final accounts.
The role is responsible for taking the client’s brief and managing the expectations of the client to ensure that the brief is met successfully, that is to say, on time, on budget and to the required standard.
The role will liaise with our manufacturing partners to ensure that the project is delivered and completed successfully, which is to say on time, on budget and to the required standard.
The position will require the post holder to take a supportive role in managing the company’s health and safety by both engendering a safe working culture, complying with safe practices of work.
This position has budgetary responsibility for the cost of the client’s projects.
Activities, Duties and Key Tasks:
* Managing projects from initial client brief through production to final implementation and installation, strictly following the guidelines in the latest Project Manager Training Pack.
* Sourcing of materials, manufacturing partners and suppliers required for assigned projects
* Quoting of projects at maximum profitability within clients’ budgets
* Briefing design team where relevant, supporting and monitoring work throughout
* Responsible for setting up and adhering to production timelines ensuring all key dates and deadlines are met.
* Ensuring that costs are maintained within set budgets throughout project and all relevant PO’s are raised at time of order.
* Monitoring the progress of projects: managing crew and maintaining quality of production at our Ditching.
* Arranging and overseeing delivery and installation of projects on agreed completion dates (on-site where applicable).
* Ensuring effective communication with clients, account managers, crew and suppliers.
* Updating Project List and Timesheets on WorkflowMax weekly/daily for Weekly Team Meeting.
* Finding and securing new manufacturing partnerships to improve profitability and service offering.
* Sketching ideas and creating moodboards – if skills allow, creating design visuals as well as technical production plans occasionally.
Health, Safety and Maintenance
* Attend and contribute at weekly team meetings and project meetings, following up any actions as a result.
* Be responsible for your own health safety and welfare and to ensure the health, safety and welfare of those working on your project.
* Ensure your own competency levels by requesting appropriate training.
Person Specification – Technical
* Project Management experience (3-5 years minimum in a similar environment).
* Winning new business and retaining clients.
* Excellent knowledge of materials and manufacturing (industry specific).
* Retail industry experience – either agency or client side.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator or CAD skills.
* A 3D package such as Vectorworks.
* A degree/similar qualifications in an appropriate field.
* First Aid at Work Certificate.
* Managing Safely Qualification (or similar).
* Excellent interpersonal and client-handling skills.
* Excellent Creative skills.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
* Highly efficient and organised.
* Business awareness and interest.
* Advanced Presentation skills.
* Strong Planning and problem solving skills.
* Interest in retail design industry trends and developments.
ACS are recruiting for a Project Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Project Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Project Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Project Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Project Manager role you desire