Salary: £35 – £40 per hour (Dependant on experience)
We are currently looking for experienced Revit Technician’s to join one of the UK’s leading Building Services organisations on a 12 month contract basis in West London. Due to a huge increase in workload our client are looking for enthusiastic Revit Technicians to assist with a number of high-profile developments.
* You must be able to produce detailed and accurate technical drawings.
* Ensure that all work meets the required standards and specifications.
* Participate in the project meetings.
* You must conduct site visits when necessary.
* Be able to produce end sheets
* Proven experience with Revit Modelling and MEP Coordination
* Experience on working on a variety of project types
* Understand current building regulations and legislation
* Strong technical and analytical abilities
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK without VISA restrictions.
If this opportunity interests you… & you think you have what it takes… Then apply now and we will be in-touch as soon as we can