Leeds, West Yorkshire
ELLUC Projects Ltd specialises in civil infrastructure, including drainage, roads and sewer systems for new build residential projects, working with an expanding client base across the UK. As a result of increase in workload due to rapid expansion over the last few years we have created a new role in the team at our Leeds office.
You will be responsible for the detailed design of civil infrastructure, working with multiple clients across the country. It will be a varied role that will include representing the business at project meetings and ensuring timely delivery of agreed solutions.
* Responsible for detailed design of civil infrastructure, including drainage, roads and sewer systems for new build residential projects
* Liaise with outside parties including Highways and Sewer authorities and utility services companies to provide cost effective solutions for our clients
* Attending meetings with Local Authorities and Drainage officers.
* Proactive approach in liaising with our clients (daily basis)
* Ability to confidently hold and chair meetings
* Represent the company for onsite meetings/Project Meetings
* Represent the business at project meetings
* Work on AutoCAD, PDS and Micro Drainage
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
• Qualified by HNC or degree level
• Hold a clean driving license
• Skilled at communicating and managing workloads effectively
* Sewer Hydraulic design
* S38 / S104 / S218
* Highways design
ELLUC Projects will offer the right candidate a market leading salary and benefits package with employees rewarded for loyalty and their contribution towards growing the business.
A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered dependent on experience, including:
• Salary – competitive market salary
• 20 days annual leave, rising to 22 after 2 years’ complete service, plus 5 days for the Christmas Shutdown period