Our client is a respected company in the engineering and service sector.
You will be accountable for safe, high quality and efficient installation of the company’s solution, according to the agreed / contracted scope, schedule and budget. You will ensure proper planning of site activities and preparation of site readiness, be in charge of installation activities, manage and support the installation team, verifying the installation deliverables and ensuring readiness for customer and maintenance handovers.
The role is based in Bromley / Clapham and you will be working on sites in Central London.
Duties to include:
· Accountable for safety, quality and productivity during installation and handovers, and for corrective actions to any detected non-conformities
· Responsible for site preparations, site readiness, site visits and audits, including resolution of site readiness non-conformities with customer (supported by Project Manager as needed)
· Responsible for planning of installation activities, site storage and logistics, and needed resources and tools
· Accountable for performing installation handover to and from installers and subcontractors, managing installation progress, final testing of the equipment and handover to maintenance
· Acts as a single point of contact towards the customer during installation regarding site management, with pro-active communication and usage of related tools
· Responsible for achieving own targets of add-on sales and change orders during installation
Safety and quality management
Customer relationship management
Installation resource planning
Understanding of relevant laws, standards, norms and other requirements
General contractual understanding
Basic construction management and building systems knowledge
Experience from construction industry or elevator industry is an asset
** MUST HAVE LIFT EXPERIENCE**
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.