Glasgow, Glasgow City
Senior Site Engineer
£50million + RC Frame Scotland
CSR Construction is recruiting on the behalf of one of Northern Ireland’s leading building and civil engineering construction companies. The contractor requires a degree qualified Engineer with 4-5+ years’ experience working on commercial builds. Experience required in Steel Frame, Reinforced Concrete Frame, Piling and underground basements. Flights and accommodation provided working a 10 day on 4 day off rotation.
Good packages available.
* HND / Degree Qualification in Engineering
* Minimum 4-5 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
* Site Safety Pass
* Detailed project list for work history, with values
* Experience managing a team of engineers
* Reporting to the Project Manager
* Responsibility for all day to day construction related issues
* Responsible for all quality and programming on site
* Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
* Manage sub-contractors and involvement with meetings