For 50 years, we’ve been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow’s world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and their ability to push boundaries. Every day, our 5,700 employees innovate for our clients, partnering the world’s greatest engineering projects in the fields of energy, healthcare, life sciences and transport. A fast-growing international Group, we are present in 14 countries (in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa).
Senior Vessels Designer Warrington Contract or Perm
Assystem’s Nuclear Decommissioning team is working to support the delivery of complex engineering challenges, due the nature of the work, we require a Senior Vessels Designer to support to the Senior Engineer to produce the manufacturing deliverables, primarily GA and Detail drawings.
Using Inventor 3D drawing package of plant items including; Vessels, Tanks & Columns c/w internals. The candidate will need to be familiar with Producing design drawings to a manufacturing level from PV Elite Mechanical Design calculations (PD 5500) output files including 3D model and be able to converse with Lead Design Engineer and translate requirements into the 2D / 3D Design drawings and including any relevant technical specifications. Read and transfer information from existing manual drawings of vessel internals to Inventor 2D/3D formats.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry, preferably within the nuclear industry.
· Suitably qualified and experienced to produce and check deliverables
· Experienced in the production of manufacturing detailed drawings and specifications.
· Familiar with the relevant standards and codes.
· It is essential the candidate can manage their own workload and check that of others and drive completion of the work scope independently against a demanding schedule.
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
Whilst we encourage applications from all nationalities, Assystem within the UK are subject to security and export control restrictions due to the nature of work to be undertaken. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
At Assystem, everyone holds the reins for their own careers. Our role is to offer you the opportunities and resources you need to reach your full potential.
So why not join us and help shape the engineering landscape of the future?