HG2, Starbeck, North Yorkshire
Company – Contractor who provide water, civil engineering, mechanical & electrical installations/ commissioning, design feasibility, construction and fabrication services. T/O is c£6m.
Working across civil engineering and water projects, you will be responsible for the continuous evolution of the Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Strategies and Systems practices within the business.
* Efficiently implement the Company’s HSE Policy.
* Maintain annual HSE performance targets to enhance the Company’s performance standard in these critical areas.
* Monitor Company performance and recommend corrective action to ensure that annual targets set are met and standards are maintained
* Ensure processes are followed and key cultures and behaviors are embedded across all areas of the business including our Supply Chain.
* Ensuring compliance within ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
* Drive and maintain company targets for ensuring the Company’s, Health Safety and Environmental performances are maintained to industry recognised standards.
* Identify and support the groups training policy and competencies and ensure compliance through GAP analysis and monitoring.
* Promote and lead client H&S initiatives.
* Provide vision, energy and leadership; ensure HSE goals and targets are met and sustained.
* A solid understanding and experience of construction and engineering safety
* Experience of managing and Developing ISO (phone number removed) and 45001 Systems
* Experience of introducing systems, new technologies and cultures within an established business to drive time and cost effective improvements in Safety, Health, Quality and Environmental performance.
* NEBOSH Diploma or ISOH equivalent
* Valid CSCS card
* EUSR National Water Hygiene Card (Desirable)
* CPCS Lifting Operations AP (Desirable)
Salary and Benefits
£38,000 to £40,000 + Car (Mondeo)/ Allowance + 22 days holiday + Statutory Pension + Assistance with Optical, Dental and Physio