Kingston Upon Thames, London
Our Client is an experienced property developer who work in partnership with land owners to create well designed new homes in desirable locations around London and the South East. They specialise in designing developments for three different markets: independent living, homes for first time buyers, and town centre homes.
My client requires a specialist Residential Site Manager to work on a £12M high specification Care home development.
The ideal candidate will deliver on commitment by showing a “can do” attitude and relied upon to follow through task. He will remain focused and composed in difficult situations. He will also take personal responsibility for the project success and considers implications of actions and take appropriate action to manage risk.
* Develop Construction Program including preparing information required schedule
* Oversee the entire construction project from pre-construction stage to post completion
* Manage day-to-day work progress on site, monitoring progress and program
* Manage day-to-day implementation of occupational health and safety system
* Ensure that the project is completed within a specified time and budget
* Trade, Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering, Construction or other similar qualifications
* Good knowledge of statutory regulation and code of practice
* Experience in managing trade conductors / vendors
* At least 5 years Construction Experience work for a residential contractor