FAMOUS LUXURY BRAND IS NOW LOOKING FOR A STORE MANAGER FOR ITS BRAND NEW FLAGSHIP STORE IN CENTRAL LONDON. EXCELLENT £PACKAGE AND CAREER PROSPECTS.
My Client is one of the world’s most sought after luxury brands and it now looking for a dynamic manager for its flagship store in London.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to help manage a successful fashion store ,to motivate and lead a team, this is the perfect role. Luxury retail experience is necessary.
YOU WILL BE;
An experienced store manager with the ability to organise and operate effectively in a high volume store whilst achieving the highest levels of customer service.
You will have;
* Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment which projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with the brand’s lifestyle philosophy.
* Strong business acumen
* Skill-set which enables the management and development of staff
* Able to foster relationships with other members of cross functional teams and promote a ‘one team’ approach to problem solving and day to day business activity. Exhibit ability to develop relationships and partner with members of the organisation outside of the cross functional team (e.g. HR, Marketing, Visual, Creative, Buying & Planning, AP).
* Experience of managing a team – demonstrating strong leadership skills
* Ability to be pro-active and self-motivated
* Flexibility with hours to suit the business needs
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate down, across and up within the organisation.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
* Basic knowledge of computer software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
If you can reach these standards than a brilliant career with this iconic brand could await. Please submit your CV via the link below or call Ian Gerstein on (Apply online only) for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy